Danville Real Estate RealWatch™ from The Gregori Group and TopBayAgent.com, your Danville Realtor
- Buying Danville home? Start gauging the market by viewing Danville home price reductions in the last week
- Interested in the Danville real estate market? Review all Danville real estate currently for sale
- Selling a Danville home? Review recently sold Danville homes to better understand the value of your home
- Review Highly Qualified Danville Realtor
Your Danville Realtor Real Estate Review - Planning to Buy or Sell a Danville Home?
Take a moment to review this Danville city information. Don't hesitate to call with questions.
Once the entertainment center for surrounding farms and ranches, Danville has managed to preserve its rustic, rural atmosphere. The quaint downtown district features a country motif and century-old buildings, while a majestic 300-year-old oak greets newcomers in the center of Diablo Road. Residential developments have grown rapidly in recent years, combining handsome ranch-style and two-story homes with lovely townhouse complexes.
The charming retail center features boutiques, art galleries, eateries and specialty shops; while the periphery of town houses a library complex and community center. Culturally active, Danville is home to the Danville Fine Arts Gallery, the Ballet and Theatre Arts of Danville, Music in the Park, Role Players Ensemble Theatre, and Village Theatre.
Community facilities include Oak Hill Park with 43 acres of jogging and horse trails, a pond, open areas, and picnic facilities. Nearby, the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness provides 3,780 acres of natural beauty that includes creeks, hiking and horse trails, and nature study opportunities.
Important Danville City Services
Danville Schools & Education Resources
- Danville Unified School District
- Private Schools in or near Danville
Diablo Valley Community College
Recreation and Other Danville Activities
Recently Listed Danville PropertiesView more Real Estate?